The field trip to the Slavonian Mts. will be organized:
1. Early Miocene salina-type and open lake deposits, Poljanska;
2. Lake deposition preceding Middle Miocene marine transgression – Požega;
3. Middle Miocene marine deposition, Našice - Bukova Glava;
4. Disintegration of the Central Paratethys and origin of the Lake Pannon, Našice - Vranović;
5. Badenian fossiliferous shallow marine carbonates with pyroclastics, Zdenci;
6. Termination of the Lake Pannon and origin of the Lake Slavonija, Petnja.